Life is funny...

I am a guest first person. Sorry to say it Corporate monsters... but I am. I fell in love with Cooking because it always gave friends something made by me that they enjoyed. It's social... eating, drinking, being merry. I love it... the combining of freshly harvested items, chopping, applying heat... seasoning and spicing. Makes me giddy. So, I was let go. It had everything to do with making money and not happiness... So I am considering another adventure...

I am in the process of packing and getting my home into a state of organization. I am considering inviting people in for dinner.... for a donation.. Let you know what we're having Friday night and if you want to join us, bring a bottle of wine and enjoy my backyard, and conversations with other people, and a fantastic literally homecooked meal. What do you think? Trying my hand at running my own place... take whatever is left to the shelter.... I don't know. It's just time to get busy doing... if I want it, I have to go get it.

Comments

Popular Posts